Social media account director
Looking for an opportunity to be regarded as one of the best practitioners in social media? Want to work for a consultancy with 14 years heritage in social and a slew of awards including best social media agency of the year?
In joining immediate future you will work with brands you want to add to your CV from travel through to technology. You’ll be managing a team and directing your own client portfolio. You’ll flex your creative muscles with content marketing and campaigns, whilst using your noodle to develop impressive strategies and plans. We want to keep winning those accolades.
And there is more. You will be ensconced in a learning environment that inspires and supports you to push the boundaries of social communication, technology and social marketing smarts. Your talent is nurtured by the folk that win awards, co-author Amazon best sellers (well in business books!) and teach in social for associations, clients and the odd university.
We are looking for a very gifted marketer. You we hope!
You will have a terrific skillset in digital or direct marketing or marketing communication. You will also have that special sauce that makes you a superstar- you want to drive meaningful change for this agency and our clients! You love new things, experiments, ideas, collaboration.
You feed on the challenges, and problem solve in the meetings, on a bus or maybe in the shower! If you can show us your knowledge of social media marketing and demonstrate your experience of leading a team successfully – then come and talk to us.
Down to brass tack, you will need some core skills for this very senior role…
- At least 5+ years’ in marketing (preferably digital!), with expertise in social media marketing
- Must have extensive experience of working agency-side (traditional, digital, direct marketers will all be considered)
- Leading a client account and working with household brands
- Management and development of a team of account managers and executives
- Attributes to become part of the agency leadership team
- Confident and effective presenter
- Skilled at growing accounts and generating increased revenues
- Strong social media skills from insights, analytics and strategy planning through to creative and content development
- Clear understanding of tracking tools, analytics for reporting and paid social
Leading a brilliant team of social media specialists, you will bring gravitas, knowledge and a wealth of experience in digital marketing. You will manage senior stakeholders, being able to advise and guide our clients continuously to ensure there is always the best performance on their campaigns. Every day is different. You could be meeting with clients to discuss strategy, working with your team on creating award-winning content, or training your clients on social media, and much more…
Interested? Then email email@example.com with your CV and we will get right back in touch.