B2B Account Manager
Are you B2B Account Manager with great agency experience – specifically within digital or social marketing? Do you want to work on some of the most cutting edge and challenging social initiatives in market? Are you a naturally curious person, always seeking new apps and finding innovative ways to curate and syndicate your personal social content?
If you’re saying yes, then you should absolutely read on.
immediate future is an award-winning social-first digital agency. Looking through the lens of social, we help brands achieve true digital transformation; and then, we make sure they live and breathe it on a daily basis. From delivering social strategy for multi-billion dollar organisations, operating in 87 countries, to creating a new customer-first retailer programme for 20,000 retailers nationwide, to creating, designing and syndicating social campaigns for over 2,400 pubs nationwide and on to delivering Command Centre’s during a brand’s peak period; we help brands define what their social moments are and should be, and then we help them own them. And we love doing it.
immediate future’s heritage is impressive (but we would say that!). We’ve published multiple books, we’ve worked with household brand names like Fujitsu, Google, IBM, Sony, Thomson Reuters, lastminute.com, Reed Exhibitions, SUSE, Mission Foods and Auto Trader. Our clients span multiple industries: consumer, retail, technology, financial services, construction, entertainment, arts and culture, travel and tourism and engineering to name a few.
To land this role in a truly progressive and collaborative environment, you need to demonstrate:
- 2 – 3 years of agency experience (ideally B2B sector, gained within digital marketing or digital PR)
- Ability to operate at speed, with clarity and excellence, across multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- An organised and planned approach to your work
- A passion for social media and what’s happening today
- A creative approach to linking brand stories to brand experiences
- A knowledge of analytical, listening, curation and / or syndication tools
- An ability to manage stakeholders of all levels
- Paid social media is an advantage
- Understanding of ABM is a bonus
Finally, we’d want to see that you’re a naturally curious and collaborative person who likes trying new things – we live and breathe this facet. It’s why we won the coveted ‘Best Use of Social Advertising’ at The Drum’s Buzz Awards
Interested? Then email email@example.com with your CV and we will get right back in touch.
- Competitive salary
- Perks like free breakfasts (when in the office) and mental health support
- Pension as standard
- Travel loans and training/equipment grants
- Award-winning campaign experience
- Structured career progress through training
- CV dazzling clients
- Staff BBQ’s and outings (when we’re not in lockdown!)