Senior digital designer
We’re currently looking for an awesome and courageous digital creative lead to join the immediate future family. You’ll be working with some of the biggest, and most recognised, consumer, tech, travel, lifestyle, and entertainment brands in the market.
Our philosophy is simple: when talented people come together, special things happen. Now, we’re looking for our next talented soul to come and join the creative family at IF.
Social Media is ever evolving: Flat visuals enhanced Social Media storytelling; then came GIF demand; followed hotly by a video boom; now it’s all about Live Video and innovatively designed motion based assets.
We’re expected to push the boundaries of social media. We regularly deliver industry firsts. So why not come join us and stretch your creativity in social.
Why immediate future? Well, we’re biased, but, here goes:
- We’re a multi-award-winning agency – we regularly smash it out of the park; Best Use of Social Media Advertising (two-years on the spin) and Social Media Campaign / Strategy of the Year are our most recent – they also just happen to be some of the most prestigious within our industry
- We work with brilliant brands who possess amazing teams. Now, every agency probably says this, but how many agencies are able to tell you they’ve been backed by clients to go and try doing stuff, that no one else in the industry has done before? We’re backed, brilliantly, by some of the best and bravest brands and client teams around
- The Media love us – particularly Broadcast. We’re BBC News and BBC World News regulars; when the Cambridge Analytica excrement hit the mass media fan, BBC News turned to us to help their network and it’s 200m global viewers understand what just happened, and what the fallout will be
- Our people are amazing. And no, I’m not just saying that. Check out our #MeetTheIFers video series on Twitter and Facebook; you’ll see for yourself!
- Our offices are the muts… but, then, as Google is one of our clients, it kinda has to be! That said, we’ve got a Gazeebo and a Gin Bar, and they haven’t, so to us, our office is better!
- Location: no, we’re not in manic central London; and our team (sadly) don’t all have beards long enough to warrant being based in Shoreditch. Instead, we’re based in Kingston Upon Thames. Granted, it means we have to put up with riverside drinking and having to choose from about 50 different lunchtime cuisine options in the food market that’s only 100-yards away. Do spare a thought for us. The struggle is real!
- We’ve a truly collaborative environment; it’s not a wall-displayed value (who does that?!?), it’s part of our DNA and lived by our teams daily. We don’t have to enforce this value; our teams possess it, live it and own it daily. And you should too!
- Oh, and I should probably mention, we’re Facebook Partners. It basically means we get to do some incredibly cool stuff, have access to information before it hits the public domain and we’ve a wonderful support structure from industries biggest channel
- We have fun. Lots of it. If this isn’t for you, then au revoir. Thanks for reading
OK, so you’re still reading. This is wonderful news.
What are we looking for?
A curious, reliable, progressive and well-organised Digital Creative who possess a passion and hunger for content creation and storytelling.
You’ll need to have:
- 4 years design and animation experience
- An exciting portfolio with examples of professional work
- Creative flair and passion for design
- Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud software skills on Mac platform (InDesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro and After effects, Illustrator)
- An understanding of photography, typography and film/video principles
- A hunger to keep learning and develop new skills
- It would be great if you also had experience of using Plotaverse, knowledge of WordPress and HTML
- Reliable, strong work ethic and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Deadline drive, but also a fast, accurate worker with excellent attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to work using initiative and a team player
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients and colleagues
Typical duties include:
- Involved in client meetings and brainstorming with the teams
- Resizing existing client assets across their social channels
- Animating still visuals (anything from text overlays and gifs to cinemagraphs)
- Shattering videos into bite-sized clips for social
- Repurposing client visuals for different platforms (i.e. creating a montage from landscape video to fit into a vertical Instagram Story)
- Shooting video for IF and supporting videographers on shoots for clients
- Developing various creative concepts and designs for social content, storyboards, videos, infographics, and new business presentation concepts
- Reviewing all social media-specific concepts, for various execution formats and incorporate creative/design/layout standard methodologies
- Working closely with multiple social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube, ensuring efficiency and quality-controlled work
- Designing Powerpoint presentations
- Reviewing all visual design to adhere to existing brand guidelines and channel specifications
- Translating creative direction from others into executed designs
- Assisting multiple projects across the agency by drafting and presenting concepts, as well as supporting the team and wider agency to drive growth
To secure this role we need to see your CV and portfolio (or show reel). Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will get right back in touch
We look forward to hearing from you soon.