Social Insights Executive
Are you reporting whiz or data journalist with marketing analysis experience – specifically within digital or social marketing? Do you want to shape the future of our data and insights function by identifying patterns to create compelling stories? Are you a naturally curious person, keen to influence the creative and content planning for our clients, and help us win new business?
If you’re saying yes, then you should absolutely read on.
immediate future is an award-winning social-first digital agency. Looking through the lens of social, we help brands achieve true digital transformation; and then, we make sure they live and breathe it on a daily basis. From delivering social strategy for multi-billion dollar organisations, operating in 87 countries, to creating a new customer-first retailer programme for 20,000 retailers nationwide, to creating, designing and syndicating social campaigns for over 2,400 pubs nationwide and on to delivering Command Centre’s during a brand’s peak period; we help brands define what their social moments are and should be, and then we help them own them. And we love doing it.
immediate future’s heritage is impressive (but we would say that!). We’ve published multiple books, we’ve worked with household brand names like Fujitsu, Google, IBM, Sony, Thomson Reuters, lastminute.com, Reed Exhibitions, SUSE, Mission Foods and Auto Trader. Our clients span multiple industries: consumer, retail, technology, financial services, construction, entertainment, arts and culture, travel and tourism and engineering to name a few.
To land this role in a truly progressive and collaborative environment, here are the activities you’ll get involved in, and the skills you’ll need:
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Ability to work fast, accurately and in a detailed fashion across Microsoft Office and Google documents – particularly Excel to collate, organise and present data using formulas and charts
- Carry out social media analysis and reporting – you’ll be comfortable using a range of tools including Brandwatch, GWI and Google Analytics as well as social platforms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and anything new that enters the marketplace! At this stage of your career, you’ll already have used these to some degree
- Learn the company’s core research methodology and tools, and once established in your role, coach more junior analysts
- Be able to play a role as lead researcher on projects, collaborating with a wider team of analysts and other specialists
- Design research decks and tell stories with data that reflect the uniqueness of particular research objectives
- Support client presentations with insights from your research
- You will be organised and able to take clear instruction
- You’ll be required to write the occasional blog and supporting posts – again, direction will be given, but you’ll need to evidence the ability to craft copy with accurate grammar – we’re certainly not looking for a Booker Prize author, but obviously in the unlikely event that you have that ability too, then it would be an unexpected bonus!
Excellent admin and project management skills are the backbone of a successful agency team. Day-to-day, you’ll undertake activities including weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for all client and IF social media marketing campaigns audience profiling, social profile audits, and develop KPIs and dashboards.
Finally, we’d want to see that you’re a naturally curious and collaborative person who likes discovering new things – we live and breathe these values. It’s why we won the coveted ‘Best Use of Social Advertising’ at The Drum’s Buzz Awards
Interested? Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we will get right back in touch.
- Competitive salary
- Perks like free breakfasts (when in the office) and mental health support
- Pension as standard
- Travel loans and training/equipment grants
- Award-winning campaign experience
- Structured career progress through training
- CV dazzling clients
- Staff BBQ’s and outings (when we’re not in lockdown!)