B2C Social Media Account Director
28 days holiday
Hybrid – 3 days a week in central Kingston Upon Thames
We’re looking for an awesome AD to lead social media strategy for our amazing B2C clients. Working across multiple sectors like FMCG, Ecommerce and Travel, you’ll be the client liaison for multiple accounts, building relationships and directing the team to execute top class campaigns. Whether you’re an existing Senior Social Media Account Manager or an Account Director who’s been working across marketing disciplines including social media, then we want to hear from you. You will absolutely have had experience of managing and progressing social media campaigns and be well used to fast-paced agency life.
Are you a match for this role?
- You’ll need agency experience – at least 5 years is probably about right. Anyone with experience of #agencylife knows it’s fun, fast and furious so you’ll be spinning plates for clients, colleagues, IF marketing and more
- Collaboration, curiosity, and courage are our key values. You’ll be able to communicate at all levels, supporting juniors and the leadership team alike
- The ability to drive projects forward with strong planning and organisation skills is a must – you know social media moves fast, so a strong structure running underneath means you can jump on trends and flex around clients’ needs quickly
- You’ll also have an eye for detail and a consistent approach to administration to allow you to maintain effective service levels, monitor profitability and manage the delivery of projects, reporting to the Leadership team on a monthly basis
- Paid social will be familiar to you – from strategy to deployment and reporting, you’ll have used and have the ability to guide others on Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and potentially Pinterest and TikTok ads
- You’re an ‘ideas’ person. We LOVE creativity! Your ideas will lead to triggering the teams to collaboratively come up with stunningly creative initiatives – but you’ll also know how to bring the best out of a client or colleague team in a brainstorm
- To succeed in social, you’ll be on it and in it, a lot! Watching for developments, looking out for opportunities, and connecting with the zeitgeist
- You’ll be a confident presenter, able to lead meetings and join the leadership team in pitches
- It’s likely you’re looking for an agency in growth, where you can also grow – sometimes that means getting stuck into the day-to-day, mostly it means ensuring everyone in your team feels supported and able to do the best job possible
Why immediate future? Well, we’re biased, but, here goes:
- Our people are amazing. And no, I’m not just saying that. Check out our social profiles on LinkedIn; you’ll see for yourself!
- We don’t rely on our bean bags and gin bar for “culture”, we operate a “leave no man behind” approach. We check in twice a day, 9am and 5:15, to share challenges, lean in to help on tasks and ensure no one is overwhelmed. After the evening call, we get offline – late working is rare, honestly, creative brains need time to recharge!
- We have got a truly collaborative environment; it’s not a value in a poster on the wall, it’s part of our DNA and lived by our teams daily. In every part of the business, we live it and own it daily. And you should too!
- We work with brilliant brands that possess amazing teams. Now, every agency probably says this, but how many agencies are able to tell you they’ve been backed by clients to go and try doing stuff, that no one else in the industry has done before?
- We’re a multi-award-winning agency – there a bunch of trophies in our cabinet, won over the last 17+ years in business.
- Location: hybrid – the office isn’t in manic central London, and our team (sadly) don’t all have beards long enough to warrant being based in Shoreditch. Instead, we’re based in Kingston Upon Thames. Granted, it means we have to put up with riverside drinking and having to choose from about 50 different lunchtime cuisine options in the food market that’s only 100-yards away. In 2021 we’re in ad-hoc, from January 2022 we’ll be in the office Tue-Thur with Mon/Fri at home.
- We shut down between Christmas and New Year, everyone gets those 3 days off. On top of that, we offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Frequently we’ll add to this – in 2020/21 we’ve added several half and full days off as mental health days for the whole business.
- There are a bunch of other benefits like commuting loans, mental health support and mindfulness coaching, a company laptop, plus fab agency offices and parties.
- We have fun. Lots of it. If this isn’t for you, then au revoir. Thanks for reading.
OK, so you’re still reading. This is wonderful news.
Interested? Then email email@example.com with your CV and we will get right back in touch.