immediate future releases new guide for customer service industry
Social media consultancy, immediate future, today launches a guide to help the customer service industry assess the business case for social customer service. The exclusive guide helps determine the investment required and the benefits that can be expected.
It also tackles the practical challenges and costs involved in deploying social media as a customer service channel.
Making the proof case is notoriously difficult as Adam Lewis, Managing Consultant at immediate future explains: “There’s often a fear that social will open up Pandora’s Box for customer service teams – an unquantifiable wave of hard-to-handle customer interactions.”
Adam adds: “This guide provides a methodical way to assess the business case before jumping in. It will help avoid any hidden costs and identify benefits that matter most to a business.”
The guide gives practical advice to the customer service industry, allowing businesses to:
- – Calculate the commercial returns
- – Avoid any hidden social media costs
- – Predict exposure to customer interactions in social media
- – Work out how much resource is needed
- – Understand the skills your team will need
Get your free copy of the social customer service guide here.
Get more great social customer service content at the immediate future blog.
For more information please contact:
0845 408 2031
Notes for Editors
immediate future is a social media consultancy. We help clients take a strategic view of how social media can add value to their business.
We’re impartial. We are channel and technology neutral; we look at our clients’ business and recommend the best channels, tools and strategies to meet their needs.
We’re leaders. We sit at the forefront of the social media industry and we educate tomorrow’s practitioners; we’re the official social media trainers for the Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM), we set best practice guidelines with the Interactive Advisers bureau (IAB) and Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and we run Continuing Professional Development courses (CPD) with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
We have a social media heritage. Since 2004 we’ve been using social media to raise profiles and manage reputations of worldwide clients and blue chip organisations. Our social media case studies reveal the depth and breadth of our experience.
immediate future has created award-winning campaigns for companies, including:
Sony Europe, BBC, Diageo Global, Epson Europe, Ubisoft, HPI. Playstation, Indesit , Hotpoint, General Medical Council (GMC), Festo, Tealeaf, JD Williams, HSBC, BT, ASOS, Mirror Group, Cancer Research, NSPCC, EMI, AVG, Ferrero and GoView (PSP and Sky joint venture).
- Top five most respected social agencies 2011: NMA
- Top social media agencies 2011: NMA
- Online Reputation Awards 2010: Winner of Best Use of Online PR/Blogger Relations
- European Business Awards 2009: Ruban d’Honneur recipient for Marketing Strategy of The Year
- MediaGuardian Innovation Awards 2009: Finalist for PR Campaign
- The Drum Marketing Awards 2009: Finalist for Best PR Strategy
- Marketing Society Golden Jubilee Awards 2009: Finalist for Digitally Led Marketing
For more information please visit: www.immediatefuture.co.uk