Are you tired of people getting your name wrong? I can’t begin to tell you how many times people have changed my name to make their lives easier. The Facebook pronunciation tool will now teach people how to say your name right. Gone are the days of fighting for the right pronunciation!
Facebook doesn’t have all the answers. The tool provides a series of suggestions, and you can fill in the blanks by editing your first and last name and adding your own audio preview text.
Looking for the feature? Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to your Facebook profile page
- Click on the about tab below your name
- Clicks on the Details About You section in the left column
- Select ‘how do you pronounce your name?’
- Once your all set, the pronunciation and audio will be visible on your profile
Next time you’re meeting a new friend, researching a potential date or checking out the competition, Facebook can help you find the right words.