December 21, 2023
An exciting but hectic year for social media marketers – as ever, let’s be honest, there’s never a dull moment!
What have we learned?
- When two big movies are released on the same day, you need social media to give you a viewing schedule
- This year, the big trial to watch on social media involved skiing
- We all want to be the cockroach on the Met Gala carpet of life – living out our dreams
- You can become a social media icon with just the London Underground wind rushing through your hair and a phone
- When it comes to naming social media platforms, billionaires just aren’t that great at it
There’s a neverending list of to-do’s and must-watch’s in social, but we hope we’ve gone some way to help you stay up to date on the daily madness.
This festive season we want you to add another task to the list. Be kind to yourself. Amidst the wonderfully rewarding gestures of giving to all, also give yourself a break. Whatever you’ve endured, are overcoming, or even think you’re about to face. Know you will get through it. Just as you have this year!
As we take a break from the 23rd to the 2nd of January, we hope you will too, and not just so we have beautifully clean inboxes to start 2024!