What are we looking for?
Creative, curious and courageous people who possess a passion and hunger for all things Social Media. Whether you’re an existing specialist Social Media Account Manager, you’ve been working across marketing disciplines including Social Media, or you’re just starting out, we want to hear from you!
- Annual leave: 28 days including 3-day Christmas closure, plus all bank hols as standard
- Location: Hybrid – working Tue-Thur in central Kingston Upon Thames, Mon/Fri at home
- Company laptop with accessories provided
- Commuting loans available
Are you a match for this role? You’ll need
- The ability to communicate with peers and clients of all levels; our Leadership team are all hands-on (particularly when there is a crazy insane project or brainstorming afoot)
- To be a planner – if you really know social, you know it takes high-speed planning with a solid structure and strategy running underneath
- A passion for Social Media; you’ll have various profiles (we will check!). How can you manage campaigns if you’re not a channel user yourself?!
- To generate ideas – not alone, but you’ll be able to use a strategic approach and brand personas to create engaging visual and copy content. You can develop copy and creative concepts for social content, storyboards, videos, instant experiences, live streaming… the list goes on
- To work easily with anyone and everyone – collaboration is our middle name. Solo missions create stress, and diversity of thinking and ideas from your colleagues will always create a stronger creative output
- To be accountable – manage projects hands-on, owning its delivery and completion
- The confidence to speak up – there are no bad ideas. You’ll also need to be willing to concede if a better idea comes up, though!
- A minor obsession with social – watching developments on the multiple social media channels closely including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and LinkedIn – any new formats or ways to target audiences via paid are super important to our innovative approach
- Energy – we’re not a quiet bunch. Work should also be fun, so bring your smile and get stuck in.
- To be interested in progression; we have a meritocratic environment and love developing from within
Why immediate future? Well, we’re biased, but here goes:
- Our people are amazing. And no, I’m not just saying that. Check out our social profiles on LinkedIn; you’ll see for yourself!
- We don’t rely on our bean bags and gin bar for “culture”, we operate a “leave no man behind” approach. We check in 3-4 times per week with all-hands calls for office and remote colleagues, to share challenges, lean in to help on tasks and ensure no one is overwhelmed. At the end of the day, we encourage each other to get offline – late working is rare, honestly, creative brains need time to recharge!
- We have a truly collaborative environment; it’s not a value in a poster on the wall, it’s part of our DNA and lived by our teams daily. In every part of the business, we live it and own it daily. And you should too!
- We work with brilliant brands that possess amazing teams. Now, every agency probably says this, but how many agencies can tell you they’ve been backed by clients to go and try doing stuff, that no one else in the industry has done before? We’re backed, brilliantly, by some of the best and bravest brands and client teams around
- We’re a multi-award-winning agency – there are a bunch of trophies in our cabinet, won over the last 18+ years in business.
- Location: hybrid – the office isn’t in manic central London, and our team (sadly) don’t all have beards long enough to warrant being based in Shoreditch. Instead, we’re based in Kingston Upon Thames. Granted, it means we must put up with riverside drinking and having to choose from about 50 different lunchtime cuisine options in the food market that’s only 100-yards away.
- We shut down between Christmas and New Year, everyone gets those 3 days off. On top of that, we offer 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays. Frequently we’ll add to this – in 2020/21 we’ve added several half and full days off as mental health days for the whole business.
- There are a bunch of other benefits like commuting loans, mental health support and mindfulness coaching, a company laptop with accessories, plus fab agency offices and parties.
- We have fun. Lots of it. If this isn’t for you, then au revoir. Thanks for reading
OK, so you’re still reading. This is wonderful news.
What happens next?
Contact us – send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know what opportunities might be available!